welcome to 'In the wool bag"... thank you for visiting

welcome to 'In the wool bag"...  thank you for visiting
one day, this will be real

Thursday, July 31, 2008

stary night in fairy land


I love faces.... and I'm getting better and plan to take classes to learn more. This is a pattern I printed from Chantal's free stained glass pattern site.
(http://chantal-stainedglasspatterns.com/) . There are great free patterns to use for all sorts of crafts. I've used a few of them as stained glass and for rug hooking patterns. These two will be for sale on my etsy site at http://www.franiefran.etsy.com/


check it out!!


stary nite has been adapted a bit with my own thoughts, but the church is still a focus point. This will be a tote bag also.

Puppies

Puppies
bailey, grace and chase

My babies

My babies
Chase, Bailey and granddog, Grace

My puppies

My puppies
thanks for the photo Stacy

Another cool t-shirt

Another cool t-shirt

Don't stop when your project is finished. Turn it into other forms of art!!

Don't stop when your project is finished.  Turn it into other forms of art!!
I took a picture of each character and and incorporated it into a picture with a saying for my sisters.

Using a filter in a photo program

Using a filter in a photo program
look what a great pattern you can get!

Want to buy a T-shirt

Want to buy a T-shirt
who knew???

another reason to hook

another reason to hook
...the great gifts you get to make and give